Wednesday 30 March 2016

Reply to Query

Some of the followers asked for step by step pictures or video of the nail arts. I have taken a note of it. Well, many of my arts are as 2 years old. I was a beginner then. I didn't know that someday I would be writing a blog about my hobby! Hence many nail arts will be without stepwise pictures/video. I extremely apologize for the discomfort faced by the users. But I try my best to write the descriptions as simple and clear as possible. I will upload source images/ videos for better understanding of the viewers. From now, I will start to take pictures for each step for my nail arts lately done, and will, post them soon.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
See you soon.
Follow me on Instagram: Jyotsna_Oberai
You may also like my fb page: Jyotsna Oberai Nailarts
Write me your doubts and queries at: jyotsna.j.oberai137@gmail.com
Keep following my blog: DIY NailArts

No comments:

Post a Comment